Welcome to HeyDay Weight Loss
HeyDay is a weight loss management approach with a difference. It takes the focus off diet plans and helps participants address their mindset around eating. HeyDay Weight Loss supports people by teaching them practical tools and skills to address habits such as ‘all-or-nothing’ eating, eating for stress or boredom, and childhood eating habits. It is a move away from the traditional focus on diet and what you eat, for example, calorie counting. The HeyDay program attempts to address why you eat the way you do, the purpose of this program is to help people feel more in control of their eating.
Goals of the HeyDay Weight Loss Online Program
- Improved ability to manage daily habits and situations that lead to unhealthy eating, such as anxiety or ‘all-or-nothing’ eating habits.
- Ability to distinguish between stomach hunger and mind hunger, such as boredom or stress.
- Overcome childhood habits, such as always clearing one’s plate, never ‘wasting’ food.
- Greater confidence and improved self-esteem and being in control of one’s eating,
- Once you follow the program it assists you in your weight loss and healthy eating journey, by thinking about why and what you eat.
Weight loss tips and advice from Dr Bernadette
Tips about weight loss, how to get out of the habit of all or nothing eating and retrain your brain around dieting.
See a selection of Dr Bernadette’s talks.
|Fed-up of failing to stick to a diet?||Fueling your mind and body||Eating in the evenings|
To keep up to date with all the latest weight loss advice, tips, and tricks, sign up for our newsletter today.
HeyDay Weight Loss does not provide medical advice, active participation necessary to help you lose weight, combined with regular exercise and healthy eating. *
back to top