Welcome to HeyDay Weight Loss
HeyDay is a weight loss management approach with a difference. It takes the focus off diet plans and helps participants address their mindset around eating. HeyDay Weight Loss supports people by teaching them practical tools and skills to address habits such as ‘all-or-nothing’ eating, eating for stress or boredom, and childhood eating habits. It is a move away from the focus on diet and what you eat, to help people feel more in control of their eating.
Benefits of the HeyDay Weight Loss
- Improved ability to manage daily habits and situations that lead to unhealthy eating, such as anxiety or ‘all-or-nothing’ eating habits.
- Ability to distinguish between stomach hunger and mind hunger, such as boredom or stress.
- Overcome childhood habits, such as always clearing one’s plate, never ‘wasting’ food.
- Greater confidence and improved self-esteem and being in control of one’s eating,
- Gradual and sustained weight loss.
Find out more today, A New Year A New You!
Make 2017 your Hey Day
Advice from Dr. Bernadette.
Tips about weight loss, how to get out of the habit of all or nothing eating and retrain your brain around dieting.
See a selection of Dr. Bernadette’s talks.
|Fed-up of failing to stick to a diet?||Fueling your mind and body||Eating in the evenings|
To keep up to date with all the latest weight loss advice, tips and tricks, sign up to our newsletter today.
back to top